CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Volunteers Needed!

I am still looking for any parent volunteers that would like to assist in the classroom!  If you have anytime even one hour a week that you could come into our classroom pleae contact me.  Following spring break I hope to start our formal art unit and can't do it alone!  I will be teaching one lesson a week and could use another pair of hands. I am willing to be flexible with the day of the week?? Also, I need a Friday Folder mom.  Friday afternoons stuff folders, grade tests, prepare materials for the following week?  Monday morning a fit for you?  I could use a volunteer one hour 8:00-9:00am, checking in folders, reading with students, running copies. A big thank you to Mrs. Telford and Mrs Arte for filling these shoes at the beginning of the year. Let me know if anyone can help? 

No comments:

Post a Comment